Yulia Davlatova is a fifteen-year property management industry veteran with a solid understanding and passion for property management.
Yulia’s role as Tenant Services Coordinator keeps her engaged in every aspect of commercial property management. She successfully coordinates communication and tenant satisfaction, maintenance management, and record-keeping for each property. Her strengths include outstanding communication, excellent organizational and leadership skills with strive for positive outcome. She is motivated by exceeding set goals and objectives.
Yulia is an active member of professional networking real estate groups such as IREM, where she is proudly serving her fourth term on the Board of Directors.
A native to the mountainous region of Russia, Yulia has a passion for the outdoors. She loves to spend most of her weekends hiking and fishing with her family of six.
EDUCATION, RECOGNITION & AFFILIATIONS
- Associates degree in Business Management
- Associates degree in Social Work/Psychology
- Accredited Residential Manager, Institute for Real Estate Management, West Central Chapter 92
- Board of Directors, Institute for Real Estate Management, West Central Chapter 92
- Accredited Residential Manager of the Year Award, Institute for Real Estate Management, West Central Chapter 92