Rawles Wilcox leverages over a decade of experience in commercial banking, real estate and marketing to generate industry-leading results for his clients. Since 2012, Mr. Wilcox has assisted with the sale of over 50,700 apartment units totaling $5.8 billion. Throughout his career, he has valued in excess of $20 billion, involving over 100,000 units. He was previously a senior member of one of the largest full-service investment advisory firms focused on multihousing properties, having helped found their Mid-Atlantic office.
As Partner of Multifamily Capital Markets, Mr. Wilcox is responsible for overseeing and supporting Edge Multifamily’s professionals in executing investment sales and debt placement engagements across the country. He leads a talented team of transaction professionals that focuses on providing turnkey transaction for their clients. Mr. Wilcox has achieved this through the development of the PAIRE proprietary software, institutional-level underwriting and marketing process that utilizes modern technology and platforms to create a seamless and advantageous experience.
EDUCATION, RECOGNITION & AFFILIATIONS
- Master’s degree in Management Business Administration, The College of William & Mary
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Radford University
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Radford University
- Past Emerging Leader Committee Member at the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Member of Northern Virginia NAIOP
- Committee Member of First Tee – Greater Washington, DC
- Licensed Agent in Maryland, DC, & Virginia