Phillip K. Naithram joined Edge in 2018 and specializes in the leasing and disposition of office and industrial properties in Northern Virginia. Phillip has direct experience representing both local and institutional landlords as well tenant Leasing for large corporate users. He has over 15 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and focuses on advising tenants and landlords on office and industrial leasing in Northern Virginia. He has closed over 243 commercial transactions in his career and has managed total assets that exceed $100M in value. He has been awarded a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation as well as a Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation through continued experience and excellence in his field.
Prior to joining Edge, Phillip held a position of Project Manager, CRE at Capital One and Senior Portfolio Manager at Premier Investment.
EDUCATION, RECOGNITION & AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies, University of Maryland
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- U.S. Green Building Institute, LEED GA
- Associate Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Officer & Board Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), 2017-Present