As Director of Property Management, Christina oversees comprehensive operations of the company’s property management function which encompasses business development, marketing, direct day-to-day management of properties, supervision of activities of all property management professionals and vendors, and interfacing with property owners to insure the long-term value of each asset. Her responsibilities also include taking a proactive approach to asset management to provide high-quality environments for every tenant and their employees.
Formerly President of Investment Properties, Inc., a local real estate company with asset and construction management as well as development services, where she was associated since 2003. Christina is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Property Manager (CPM) and past-President and current Officer of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Chapter 92.
EDUCATION, RECOGNITION & AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, Shepherd University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM, Institute of Real Estate Management)
- Certified Property Manager of the Year, 2011
- Past President’s Award – Institute of Real Estate Management, 2011