A unique opportunity to join a high volume and accomplished Landlord Advisory team that has extensive knowledge of the commercial real estate market.
Edge is a commercial real estate firm providing a full complement of advisory, leasing, investment sales, management, construction, property management and engineering services to clients throughout the Washington, D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Pennsylvania marketplaces.
Landlord Advisory Team Marketing Support:
- Work with brokerage team and marketing department to update details of printed and digital marketing material (Packages and email campaigns)
- Help maintain APTO database, Edge’s internal CRM system
- Field leasing inquiry calls
- Manage all client documentation (LOIs, listing agreements, commission agreements, lease or sale documentation, etc.)
- Assist with proposals for new business and renewals
- Manage email campaign schedule and accuracy
- Maintain and manage listings on Costar, LoopNet, VTS, etc.
- Ensure printed marketing material is readily available for brokerage team
- Assist with tour preparation
- Work with marketing department to coordinate brokerage functions/events
- Respond promptly to LoopNet leads
- Work with marketing department to coordinate signage
- Prepare surveys, market research, status reports, etc.
- Assist brokers with duties as needed
- Update calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Marketing preferred
- Commercial real estate experience (2-3 years preferred)
- Experience with Co-Star & LoopNet a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task with attention and sense of urgency to meet deadlines
Minimum 40 hours a week, some travel required.
After 90-day probationary period – attain broker license, canvassing/cold calling as needed
Important Note: This job description is dynamic and subject to change with the evolution of Edge
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Edge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Career Opportunities - Landlord Advisory