At Edge, we believe in fostering a culture that facilitates success and creating a space where people enjoy coming to work. If you want to work hard and make an impact while enjoying best-in-industry incentives and benefits, then Edge is the place for you.
A typical week at Edge involves working in teams where your voice is heard and your accomplishments are celebrated. We also take great pride in our high level of community involvement and philanthropic work. Additionally, Edge offers continuing education & certification support and comprehensive & affordable health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401(k) participation.
To see a comprehensive list of our benefits, please check out our Benefits Overview.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career or need any additional information, call 703.334.5600.
Edge is seeking a qualified candidate to source prospective clients for our Tenant Advisory service line. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to make an impact in the commercial real estate industry. As an Associate with the Tenant Advisory team, you will be working alongside a group of highly-skilled and talented people, including some of the company’s founders.
- Identify and source tenant representation opportunities
- Work closely with transaction managers and brokers to drive transactions to completion
- Interface with all levels of client customers and become an extension of client’s commercial real estate team
- Analyze and advise clients to assist in sound decision making
- Become proficient with transaction/portfolio management technology solutions
- Represent the interests of clients. Can include, but is not limited to, locating desired facilities, identifying requirements, conducting tours, evaluating proposals, conducting a financial analysis, preparing lease abstracts and reviewing lease documents
- Work closely with internal parties (Property Services, Project Management, Facility Management, Marketing, and Finance/Accounting) to understand requirements and advise on strategic issues
- Provide high level of customer service to clients, vendors, and team
- Coordinate with Senior Advisors to ensure tracking and reporting of client(s) deliverables
- Manage a high volume workload while also remaining responsive to clients and team members
- Manage information within the client’s chosen technology platform
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and sales skills
- Strong financial and/or analytical skills
- Strong client relationship building/networking skills
- Bachelor’s degree – business, finance, real estate or marketing preferred
- 2-3 years of business (preferably real estate) experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Real Estate Salesperson license (will need prior to hiring)